That’s how much I weigh. As soon as I got home I ran upstairs and hopped on the scale, and I was so happy I jumped in place and screamed for a couple seconds :) Anyways about to do some hard ass excersize and drink a crapton of water so I may see that number fall!
Why is this happening?
I’m feeling GREAT about myself right now. Like I can actually do this - like 100 pounds is down the road.
So: after a total of 60 push ups, 50 crunches, 200 jumping jacks, bicycles for a half hour straight, and only one small meal today, I now weigh….(drum roll please)
119 FREAKIN POUNDS! THAT’S TWO POUNDS LIGHTER THAN I WAS THIS MORNING.
That’s success, for me. Two pounds (well three, kind of) makes me unbelievably happy. Even after I wasn’t able to get out of eating dinner, I lost three pounds!
I’m going to keep going. No homework is getting done tonight - just some good ol’ fat burning.
50 crunches, 30 push ups and a 60 second plank. And I’m bicycling as I post this :) Feeling the burn!
My day SUCKED. All I could think about was food and how I won’t be eating it for at least two weeks. I was soooo hungry the entire day, I had a massive headache as well, and now that I’m home, the temptation to eat is bigger than ever.
Despite all this crappiness, there were a few moments in which I made myself proud:
1) I explained to my friends at lunch how I am not going to eat lunch anymore because “I’m just not hungry at lunchtime”. TOTAL BS, my lunch is at 12:40 and I come from gym… I’m starving as hell when I come into the cafeteria, but I lied my ass off and it felt good. They bought it, and now I can sit there empty-stomached every day watching THEM all eat out of their brown paper bags, whilst I get thinner every day.
2) My friend offered to buy me a snack after school and I declined…. this is a BIG BIG step for me. Even when I do eat lunch, I’m normally starving after school (I have rehearsal every day) so if someone offers me food, I tackle them like a quarterback. But today, I was able to say “no, I’m good, I’m not hungry” and keep a straight face.
3) I’m home and I haven’t eaten anything yet. Normally the first thing I do at home is eat, but not today. I avoided the kitchen and went straight upstairs.
4) I LOST A POUND. One whole pound. And true, I weigh more than I did last week because my parents decided to take us out to dinner two days in a row, do I now am 121 instead of 120, but I was 122, and this is progress. My fast seems to be working out okay, even if I do want to kill myself in the process.
5) I motivated myself the entire day long. Like, I had to go to detention (not cause I was in trouble, but because my class was going somewhere my parents wouldn’t let me go) and this other kid came in with his lunch and started eating, and it smelled SOO good and I kept thinking, “Maybe I will have lunch tomorrow. It can’t do that much harm.” But then I realized what I was doing, and I repeated to myself like three million times: “You don’t need food. You need skinny. You don’t need to eat. You need to be skinny.”
That became my motto for today, and guess what? It worked. Haven’t eaten all day and, as long as I fake my way out of dinner, I don’t plan to.
So, bottom line: this is hard. But it’s worth it.
This day ought to be a LOT easier than the last two, as I won’t be surrounded by food 24/7. Though I will have to lie to my friends about why I don’t have lunch.
To y’all (including me) who use “I took it to be polite” as an excuse to eat junk.
Good GOD I want this so badly.
I cheated. I had FOOD. And it wasn’t even good food, either! It was fatty, sugary, gross cake stuff that I don’t even LIKE that much. I don’t know whats wrong with me. I really don’t. I need to get it together. I need to stick to my word an GET THE BALL ROLLING.
But its soooo hard! I know that once I start, once I get on a daily routine, the hunger will go away, but I have to take the first step in order to get there.
And I just can’t.
I need thinspo, quick. Motivation. Something to get the food out of my mind. I feel so guilty right now; I think I might just start over tomorrow. Just like I said yesterday. I’m pathetic.
What it skinny never happens for me?
My entire family is downstairs having a late breakfast and man, is it killing me. To those of you who are more experienced in fasting: what do you do at times like those? When you keep thinking, “It’s okay to have this one meal, I can start fasting tomorrow?” I didn’t know what to do or how to stop those thoughts, so I ran upstairs and Tumblrd it up as fast as I could. I need advice!! eeekkk
Anyhoo I’ve realized from this little escapade that the whole motivation thing is a LOT easier when food isn’t right in front of your face. :’( Words of encouragement = greatly appreciated.
Just read a bunch of success stories about the one meal a day thing I’m doing, and I am so EXCITED! Reading about other people’s success just gets me anxious to have my own. My official fast starts today; 100 pounds is around the corner!
New day, new plan. No food until dinner.
I can do this. If I can get past today, it will get easier. I don’t need food - I need skinny.
My parents announced at around twelve this morning that we were going out to eat. And I couldn’t say no, because we never do that and they’re the kind of parents that freak if I miss a meal. So I went, and I ate, and I ate….
I thought if I could get through today with just dinner (the only meal I’m planning on eating for a couple months, since it’s easiest to skip breakfast/lunch with my parents not being awake or at my school) it would get easier… but I guess my fast starts tomorrow. :(
Are the absolute BEST kind of thinspo. If you have any, or you know if any, please please PLEASE message me with your or someone else’s results. It will be the only thing that will keep me going, as food is REALLY tempting me right now….